KF94 Mask Machine Manufacturer in China
Continuous working for 24hours at speed 100-120pcs/min
Introduction about DEQI KF94 Mask Machine
The KF94 Mask Machine,also called KF94 Fish Mask machine, is a fully automatic machine for manufacturing KF94 mask. It uses ultrasonic technology to bond 3 to 5 layers of PP non-woven fabric, activated carbon and filter materials, and cut out the KF94 mask body, which can also make 3M 9001 , 9002 and other mask bodies.
According to the different raw materials used, the masks produced can reach different standards such as FFP1, FFP2, N95, etc. The ear straps are elastic non-woven fabrics, which make the wearer’s ears comfortable and pressure-free. The mask filter cloth layer has a good filtering effect and perfect It fits the face shape of Asian people and can be used in high-pollution industries such as construction and mining.
PLC touch screen control
Using computer PLC programming control, servo drive, high degree of automation, multi-language system, one-key switching, one person can operate multiple machines
Ultrasonic embossing stitching
Optional fabric rectification system, automatic rectification of fabric without manual debugging, making the equipment more stable when running at high speed
Integral double-folded board
The double-folded plate adopts an integral design to facilitate adjustment and quick recovery after fault handling
Four-page turning mechanism
Sheet metal forming + stepping drive type turning mechanism, four-page turning, increase turning speed, improve production efficiency
Specification of KF94 Mask Machine
Standard KF94 face mask, fish type mask ,can be designed by requirements
Material size :
Frame：1650 x 700 x 1700；Main body：2200 x 600 x 1500；Output：2000 x 700 x 1900；
Layout of KF94 Fish Mask Machine
FAQ About KF94 Mask Machine
The KF94 mask is a standard produced by South Korea. According to the data on the official website of the Korean Food and Drug Administration (MFDS), the mask under this standard has a filtration rate of more than 94% for particles with a diameter of 0.4μm. In other words, the KF94 standard mask can filter out at least 94% of particles with a diameter equal to 0.4μm. Therefore, KF94 is similar to KN95 and N95. They are all masks under the same protection level, but the protection ability is different.
KF94 masks filter more than 94% of particles with an average diameter of 0.4μm, and N95 masks filter more than 95% of non-oily particles with a diameter of 0.3μm. The two standards have different data parameters. One comes from the Korean Food and Drug Administration (MFDS). One is from the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
1. Filtration difference
KF94 mask has a filtration rate of more than 94% for particles with an average diameter of 0.4μm, and the N95 mask has a filtration rate of more than 95% for non-oily particles with a diameter of 0.3μm. The two standards have different data parameters and one comes from the Korean Food and Drug Administration (MFDS). One is from the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
2. Protection ability
KF94: It can filter out at least 94% of particles with a diameter of 0.4μm, and both oily and non-oily particles can reach the same level. The anti-splashing ability and the bacterial filtering ability are not required.
N95: It can filter out at least 95% of particles with a diameter of 0.3μm, only non-oily particles. Anti-splashing ability and bacterial filtering ability are also not required.
Comparison: In comparison, N95 grade filter particles are better (filter diameter and filtration rate are better than KF94), but KF94 has more requirements for oily particle filtration than N95. In addition, the two non-medical masks do not have requirements for bacterial filtration efficiency and splash resistance, so they are not as effective as the dedicated medical series.
KF94: The price sold on overseas websites is US$69.19 for 120 units, and the unit price is US$0.6 per unit.
N95: The commonly used non-medical 3M 9501 is priced at US$32 for 50 pieces, and the unit price is US$0.64 per piece.
Comparison: Although the unit price of N95 is slightly more expensive, if you consider international shipping costs, the actual cost of KF94 masks will be higher.
Compared with ordinary medical care masks, N95 and KF94 masks have better protection performance, and they can both play a certain personal protection role for everyone in daily travel.
The whole machine consists of the material rack part, the upper nose line part, the shape welding part, the folding forming, the shape cutting knife part, the turning part, the material dividing part,
The ear strap part and the collection part are composed of servo motors and ultrasonic welding technology to complete production.
1.Material rack part: inflatable shaft, magnetic powder brake and controller to ensure that the material tension is moderate and no wrinkles;
2.Upper nose line part: the cylinder is ultrasonically welded to fix the nose line of the required length to the material;
3.Shape welding part: mold with ultrasonic, preliminary pattern welding;
4.Folding forming: folding fabric;
5.Shape cutting knife part: custom cutting knife, roll cutting forming, at this time the mask is initially formed;
6.Turning part: turning the mask over to prepare for ear straps;
7.Material distribution part: reasonable allocation, increased production capacity;
8.Pointing ear strap part: special rotating disk for mask machine industry, with ultrasonic wave to spot welding the ear strap line on the semi-finished mask.Hood molding
9.Collection part: belt out, product collection;
The traditional KF94 mask product has a total of four layers, of which the middle two layers are melt blown layers, which have a filtering effect. It is recommended that the cloth width of the machine is240mm, but you can also use conventional 260mm width fabric. The following is a table of material recommendations:
- Our company’s warranty period for the main part of this product is one year, the ultrasonic warranty is 3 months, and the die warranty is within 3 million pieces.
- Before the machine and equipment leave the factory, we will ask the customer to confirm the acceptance of the whole machine. The content of the acceptance includes the performance, fluency, productivity,
Product rate and so on. If the equipment needs to be re-commissioned due to improper transportation or other human factors after leaving the factory, our company can provide paid services
The specific service price shall be agreed separately according to market conditions;
- Matters needing attention when moving the machine: It is best to use a forklift or crane when moving, and the bottom of the machine should be supported when using a forklift or crane.
But pay special attention not to crush the cable. When transporting on a flat ground, you can use a manual hydraulic truck or use the casters of the machine
Push directly. In order not to put the four casters at the bottom of the machine under heavy pressure for a long time, after transporting the machine to the designated position, the machine should be
The four feet at the bottom of the machine are fixed to support the machine.
- When turning on the power, please check whether the main power circuit is correct.
- Before adjusting, installing and adjusting each part, the power switch must be turned off, or the safety switch must be pressed to confirm the implementation.
Fully automatic KF94 mask machine specification VER 2.13
Page 6 of 6 ISO9001: 2008 Quality System Certified Enterprise
Ensure the safety of operators and equipment.
- After adjusting each part, its screws and nuts must be locked to avoid loosening, which can ensure the stability of the printing effect and extend the mechanical equipment
Reliability and longevity.
- When encountering an emergency or abnormal situation, the safety switch should be pressed immediately, and the machine will stop running to maintain the safety or protection of the operator
The equipment is not damaged.
- The adjustable screw parts on the machine are kept lubricated with mechanical oil.
- Please add lubricant to the moving parts of the machine regularly.
- Please use this equipment in accordance with the requirements of the equipment use environment.
- The ambient temperature must be at room temperature.
- The humidity requirement is 40%-80%. Without condensation, a dehumidifier should be installed.
- Power supply grid requirements: 220V; 50Hz.
- Fluctuation of power supply grid: ±5%, and the ground wire of the grid meets international requirements. In areas where the voltage amplitude is more than 5%, electronic automatic
Dynamic voltage stabilizing and current stabilizing device.
- There should be no strong electromagnetic signal interference near the installation equipment. Avoid radio transmitting stations (or relay stations) around the installation site.
- Foundation amplitude: less than 50um; vibration acceleration: less than 0.05g. Avoid a large number of punching and other machine tools nearby. Assume
The preparation space is required to ensure that there is no smoke and dust, and avoid working environments with serious dust such as metal polishing and grinding.
- Air pressure: ≥0.6MPa.
- In some environments, anti-static floor should be installed and shielding should be strengthened.
Normal maintenance of equipment
- The production workshop where the machine is used should be kept clean and tidy.
- The appearance of the machine should be kept clean and tidy, and frequent scrubbing is required.
- The sliding parts of the machine should be filled with pollution-free lubricating oil frequently.
- When the machine is not used for a long time, the machine should be covered to prevent dust.
- When the machine is not used for a long time, the input power of the machine should be cut off.
- When the machine is not used for a long time, the rust-prone parts of the machine should be coated with protective oil.